Re: Newbie Proglem with Compile

From: <Medsyntel_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 22:07:10 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 1/5/2011 6:48:00 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
lists_at_gknw.net writes:

great! If it turns out you like libcurl and want to continue using it
and have some spare cpu cycles then you should consider to setup an
autobuild with bcc55 once we have fixed the current quirks in our
repository ...
All you need additionally for this is Perl (mandatory) and Git
(optional) ...
Let me know if you like this idea and I will soon try to assist you with
setting up such a daily (nightly?) autobuild.
That would help us all since we then see if our work breaks compilation
for your compiler, and avoid the trouble you ran into in future + you
have the benefit that you can update to the next version and get our
recent stuff and fixes without modifying sources first. In fact thats
the reason why we dont notice things get broken: we currently dont have

a bcc55 autobuild [1], and none of us normally uses such old outdated
compilers ... :-)

I'm old and outdated too !

Gün.

[1] _http://curl.haxx.se/dev/builds.html_
(http://curl.haxx.se/dev/builds.html)

Hi Gun:

    Perl ??

    For you, I'll do anything. Will put this on my todo list after I get
libcurl working.

Thanks again.

-Mel