Re: [patch] Implement HTTP Negotiate authentication using SSPI under Windows- 0001-Implement-HTTP-Negotiate-authentication-using-SSPI-u.patch (1/1)

From: Marcel Roelofs <Marcel.Roelofs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 11:12:39 +0000 (UTC)

Hmm, that's odd, the associated message somehow went astray, so here goes again:

Attached you find a patch that implements HTTP Negotiate
authentication under Windows directly using the Windows SSPI library,
so no need to link against an external GSSAPI library anymore.

To implement, I've copied the original file doing HTTP Negotiate, and
adapted it to use SSPI rather than GSSAPI calls. I've also introduced
a new macro USE_HTTP_NEGOTIATE throughout the code to enable HTTP
Negotiate authentication whenever either HAVE_GSSAPI or
USE_WINDOWS_SSPI has been defined.

Cheers,
Marcel