Porting CURL to the AirplaySDK environment

From: Vsevolod Novikov <novikov_at_doroga.tv>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 02:43:24 +0300

Hi All,

The AirplaySDK is a multiplatform SDK for mobile C/C++ applications (for
information see www.airplaysdk.com)

It contains some basic HTTP feature, but not so rich as a CURL, and
doesn't have other CURL-supported protocols, so the CURL is a good
choice to be ported under the AirplaySDK.

I've made a custom configuration for the CURL under AirplaySDK, but met
some stability problems. They look like some memory overwriting bug,
look to the www.airplaysdk.com/node/2876 page for details. The problem
is that the bug itself doesn't affect the running program immediatelly,
but probably destroys some memory structires instead, so the result is a
segmentation fault on the broken stack. I really don't know what I can
do more. Any idea?

Regards,
Vsevolod Novikov