Re: libcurl waits indefinitely for data

From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 20:54:36 -0800

"Can't I do some timout ? e.g. libcurl will return after 60 seconds or so
whether it did or did not get the data ?"

you can if you are using the multi interface.

The multi interface lets you make requests that happen in the background and
so if it takes too long you can just go on with your life and ignore it (or
cancel it)