Re: How to configure the library to behave like the command line?

From: Matt Nelson <mattjnelso_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:38:49 +0000

On Friday, 7 January 2011, Matt Nelson <mattjnelso_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, 7 January 2011, Kamil Dudka <kdudka_at_redhat.com> wrote:
>> On Friday 07 January 2011 18:10:52 Matt Nelson wrote:
>>> I am slightly nervous of compiling from source - I really am not sure how
>>> to go about it. Stupid, I know.
>>
>> I suggest to start here:
>>
>> http://curl.haxx.se/docs/install.html
>>
>> Kamil
>>

> Thanks, I will read that - a few times!

Well...I've tried compiling various versions with various settings and
still no joy - I still receive the same 401.2 error when accessed via
libcurl, but not when accessed via curl exe.

I wonder if I am tripping up on something 64bit windows related. May
have to just run curl.exe from within my app for now.

Confused, and clearly less than able,

Matt