Re: How to configure the library to behave like the command line?

From: Matt Nelson <mattjnelso_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:59:12 +0000

On Tuesday, 11 January 2011, Kamil Dudka <kdudka_at_redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 January 2011 21:39:38 Matt Nelson wrote:
>> Thanks for showing intetest. Sorry to sound flippant, but the top of
>> my post tries to explain my aim and issues. In short, I'm trying to
>> access txt files via a web page - and a 401.2 error seems to relate to
>> ntlm access. Just wish I could get libcurl working inside my app
>> rather than calling curl.exe
>
> I don't know much about NTLM, not even about its support on Win.  I suggest
> to get this working outside your app first.  Have you been successful with
> the --libcurl option?
>
> Kamil

Well I used that to generate an example file and have then used those
settings to try out each of my compiled versions but.....no luck. I am
sure I am messing up the compiles - and I am really struggling to feel
comfortable knowing how to get all the various components from various
sites in order to build each version of libcurl.....something I have
never really played with before. Thanks for your time.

Matt