RE: axTLS patch set

From: Gary Maxwell <gmaxwell_at_broadsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:07:11 -0800

To be safe(r), should we use the easy interface for HTTPS with axTLS,
instead of our current use of multi? I still can't believe we
haven't seen this issue pop up using multi.

(I haven't done additional investigation, because I have moved to
another work site and project that doesn't use libcurl+axTLS, but I
still help out on the old project.)

I'll also go check out the new axTLS mailing list. Thanks.

Gary @ Broadsoft