Re: Patch for TLS-SRP support (using GnuTLS)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 23:24:23 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011, Quinn Slack wrote:

Thanks a lot for your work on this! I've now committed and pushed this.
Tomorrow is feature-freeze day for 7.21.4 so this is most likely the last
feature we get in for this time.

Random notes on the tls auth work:

- I fixed test cases 1014 and 1119 to pass. 1014 took a configure edit and
1119 required me to update docs/libcurl/symbols-in-versions.

- I modified the src/main.c code so that the command line options are always
present, as we should make that code as indepdendent of the actually used
libcurl as possible.

- We now lack documentation in docs/curl.1 for the three new command line
options and in docs/libcurl/curl_easy_setopt.3 for the three new options and
in docs/libcurl/libcurl-errors.3 for the new error code.