how to post a huge size file

From: Hwasoo Lee <leehwasoo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:13:49 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to upload a huge file incresing as time goes, in other
words the size is
not determined, to a http server using POST request.

My problem is since a file size is not determined and keeps growing, I
have to post
it to a http server but I have to use POST request just once by the
http server's requirement.

curl_easy_perform is blocking until it finishs uploading but I need to
keep checking the increased size to keep upload the rest of the size
to the server.
So I use curl_multi_perform to be non-block while using it.

My question is that my approach is correct?

Another one is how the server should handle this case with a single
POST request.

TIA