Re: Porting CURL to the AirplaySDK environment

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:11:44 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011, Всеволод Новиков wrote:

>> Thanks, I'll try to make something out of it.
> That's great, hope to see our patches in the next curl release.

Right, but as I mentioned in my previous post on this topic I consider the
change too big to go in before this release so I'll instead merge it
immediately after the 7.21.4 release (and then with my additional work on top
as my patches indicate). That'll give us a full two months something cycle to
polish it until it reaches the general public.