RE: SSL libs compared page

From: Hu, Eric <EHu_at_directv.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 17:30:15 -0700

ECC on axTLS is a definite no. There is also no mention of TLS 1.1 or 1.2 in axTLS. cURL support was developed with axTLS 1.2.7 (not 1.7.2), though it is up to 1.3.1, which cURL also supports.

"Lack of good docs." While perhaps true, it should also be noted that the API is very small (22 functions for both server and client) and reasonably well commented. Most seasoned software developers should find their way easily enough.