Re: SSL libs compared page

From: Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 23:04:36 -0600

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 4:21 PM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> I've started a web page with a few different things to compare between
> SSL libraries and I'd really appreciate your feedback:

Not sure if it is relevant, but a big turn-off for me as far as yaSSL is
concerned: I like to be able to tell someone who wants the source code for
an SSL library "Download it from this URL" rather than "Go to this website
and fill out this form". That's also a real show-stopper for any kind of
automated "download-and-build" process.