Re: php curl_exec won't return any data, libcurl-7.21.3.0, php 5.3.4, WampServer2.1d-x64.exe

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 13:17:05 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011, Tolas Anon wrote:

> maybe this will help too, this is for the libcurl i'm using;
>
> version : 7.21.3 RTMP SSH2 SSL SSPI LIBZ IDN

Can you please send your responses in a single mail and not spam the list with
the info spread out in many mails. You make it very hard to follow this thread
or to respond in a sensible way.

So you're saying that libcurl sends a POST and then waits for the response and
yet it never sends that response to your app? Does the server actually send
the response, have you verified that it arrives with a network snooping tool
or similar on the same box libcurl runs on? To me it sounds like you have a
firewall/NAT/whatever in between that kills the connection since it is idle
for too long waiting for the response.

You need to narrow down what you're looking at, and start trying to make the
problem get repeated on demand in a way that others can try.

(And yes, the command line tool can send a HTTP POST.)