Re: Change Request

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:57:11 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011, Keean Schupke wrote:

> Okay, That makes complete sense. I would be completely happy with returning
> something from CURLOPT_SOCKOPTFUNCTION to indicate I do not want libcurl to
> try and connect the socket.

Okay, so what do you say about a patch similar to what I attach here?

Note that I just fixed a bug in there immediately before producing this patch,
so you most probably need to apply this to the current git or do some manual
editing to make it apply on older code.

(This is a new feature so we're not merging this into master until after the
pending release, but we can still make it work as we like.)