Re: autobuild stunnel prob

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 00:27:25 +0100

Hi Daniel,
Am 16.02.2011 23:33, schrieb Daniel Stenberg:
> I can't figure out what clang has to do with it! I just did a test build
> with clang quite similar to yours and I got no problems at all... So no
> explanations from me! :-/
nothing!! It would have happended with gcc too, and agreed it was stupid
to mention this cause it wasnt related; in fact I should have posted 'I
just started to do some Linux builds on that host, and stunnel fails'
... (I did no Linux builds on this host up to now, so didnt see this
prob - only MinGW cross so far which dont run the tests).

Gün.