Re: Doubt in CURLOPT_TIMEOUT and CURLOPT_NOSIGNAL

From: chirayu joshi <chirayu143_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:40:23 +0530

if i am using curl_easy_setopt() to set these settings
CURLOPT_USERPWD,CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT,CURLOPT_TIMEOUT
 curl_easy_perform() returns an error code relating to the success of
> the transfer. That code will indicate whether or not a timeout was hit.

how curl_easy_perform() will distinguish between error that it was
hit by CURLOPT_TIMEOUT or CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS or
CURLOPT_USERPWD...............
Your's Truely
Chirayu Joshi