libcurl code not working on Windows 7

From: Alexander Tairbekov <alex.tairbekov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 22:19:54 -0500

Hello, I am having a problem running my program with libcurl,

What puzzles me is that this program works on Visual Studio 2010 on my
computer running Windows XP, however when I try to run the same program on
my laptop which runs Windows 7, it gives me the following error message:

Debug Assertion Failed!

Program: C:\Project\libcurl\VisualStudio\project1\Debug\project1.exe
File: f:\dd\vctools\crt_bld\self_x86\crt\src\fwrite.c
Line: 77

Expression: (stream != NULL)

if you need to see my code, here it is:

main.cpp: http://pastebin.com/sZR4n9qF
dateclass.h: http://pastebin.com/DHcHVZE5
exclusion.h: http://pastebin.com/HuT480Qc
numdate.h: http://pastebin.com/cvAgxJut
numvalue.h: http://pastebin.com/2m6g0qiY
sourcetxt.h: http://pastebin.com/jQbh9Mgr
txtfiles.h: http://pastebin.com/gB5VB1FV

The program runs through main.cpp, sourcetxt.h, and txtfiles.h, but gives me
the error message at line 12 of sourcetxt.h

I notice that ptr, cnt, base, flag, file, charbuf, bufsiz, tmpfname give the
error:

CXX0030: Error: expression cannot be evaluated

If anyone can help me out, or if I am completely in the wrong section,
please let me know. Thank you.