libcurl + polarSSL + lwip on embedded system

From: Prashant R <ramapra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 15:13:40 -0800

I am using a setup with libcurl and the ip stack as lwip . I have directed
libcurl to use polarSSL for doing SSL .

I find that as part of the handshake process , lwip read ( lwip_recvfrom)
fails immediately after sending the client request .

Additionally I find that the situation sometimes improves if I add an
explicit delay before doing the read operation.

I have made the appropriate changes to redirect my socket calls to
lwip_socket calls . *Additionally my http gateway seems to work fine ( I am
able to do normal http transfers via libcurl) . *

Any ideas on why this might be failing ?