Re: libcurl + polarSSL + lwip on embedded system

From: Prashant R <ramapra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 16:09:06 -0800

lwip should be oblivious to SSL per my understanding .
The thing that is baffling me is that regular http calls that do not involve
any SSL library work fine .
I am using polarSSL with libcurl that uses something similar to a state
driven model where a request is sent ( socket write) and then a series of