PHP nuSoap (cURL) vs AXIS server

From: Supporto Tecnico eMax <support_at_eMax.it>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 12:02:38 +0100

Hi everyone,
I'd read in more thread (this mailing list too) about this problem, but
nothing can help me.
I've this problem: an Apache 2 on MS Server and a PHP Script that must to
connect on a https AXIS web service that require certificate
(https://weg.rm.enel.it/axis/rpcEdi.do/urn:SoapEdi?wsdl)

I've used nuSoap (a class based on cURL, if someone not know) hacked by me
using this parameter changed
-setCurlOption(CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
-setCurlOption(CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);

But the answer from the server is the same when I attempt to invoke a call

HTTP ERROR: cURL ERROR: 58: unable to set private key file

Where is the problem ? My PEM certificate have only PUBLIC KEY and for me is
impossible to have private key (no any kind of support from supplier -
non-existent service
).

Frank