TODO-RELEASE status

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:50:35 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

As I feel I've been lagging behind lately, I added all the current pending
issues into the TODO-RELEASE file and pushed it a while ago. I'm posting it
here to make you all aware of pending issues. Feel free to grab one, comment
on one, or whatever.

If you've mentioned an issue in the past (and then I don't mean today or
yesterday) that isn't included here and you feel it should be, then please
bring it back into the light for us!

I certainly do not guarantee that the issues *will* be fixed, only that they
probably *should* be addressed in one way or another.

To be addressed in 7.21.5
=========================

271 - fix the IPv6-working probing to only exist at one place in the code and
       only get done once

272 - re-using connections bound to local port

273 - Ben Noordhuis' imap + ssl patch

274 - Ben Noordhuis' smtp + ssl patch

275 - avoid sending USER?

276 - Karl M's vc makefile patch

277 - The "Stall when uploading to sftp using multi interface" bug

278 - "Configure $as_echo does not work"

279 - curl_multi_remove_handle() crashes

280 - Marcus Sundberg's gss patch