RE: Not able to connect

From: Gary Maxwell <gmaxwell_at_broadsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:24:03 -0700

Hi, Amit,

As we have suggested to you on several previous occasions,
would you please enable verbose and/or debugging output from
libcurl so we can see what is actually happening?

You are asking us to guess an answer to your question,
which no one here is likely to do. My answer would be, "probably
not."

Cheers,
Gary