Linking curllib to other library

From: Krzysztof Fediuk <krzysiek.fediuk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 21:00:17 +0100

Hi all

I'm trying to make few apps with curllib as a part of them. I'm using
Win32-MSVC build by Frederic Elbin (7.19.3)

I've created VS 2010 solution containing 2 projects:
mlib
mapp

mlib project is supposed to be a common part of all apps and because of
that i've set this project as a static library. I've added all necessary
paths and libcurl_static.lib file to be linked. This project compiles fine.

In the second project i've added mlib as a reference and when building
this project i get unresolved external symbol linker error on every curl
function.

I'm not so experienced in C++, but i thought that after making mlib
file everything should be included there, so I can only depend on this
particular file? Maybe there are some settings in VS i should change to
include all definitions in mlib.lib file?

Cheers
Krzysiek