Libcurl project code review - cash on offer

From: <richardcavell_at_mail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 02:03:09 -0400

Hi everyone,

I have coded a Wikipedia bot. It uses C99 and libcurl. It is
cross-platform and open-source. It works perfectly. I wish to
undertake an exhaustive code review before adding more features to my
bot. I'm paying cash to any C gurus who wish to help. It's about 2000
lines of Standard C99 (actually 2800 after GNU indent with default
options). I will look very favourably upon any applicants who are
familiar with libcurl. I'm expecting to pay $US250-$400.

http://www.guru.com/emp/ProjectDetail.aspx?ProjectID=701931

Richard