Re: Getting the HTTP response code following a 100 Continue

From: Julien Chaffraix <julien.chaffraix_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 09:35:09 -0700

>> Olivier is correct, this is what I am seeing, also.  In order to view the
>> final status code, I had to implement a header function and manually parse
>> out the 2nd response code when the request is completed.  Since, per the
>> spec, a final status code is required in all cases, as far as I can tell, it
>> seems reasonable to make the 2nd response code the value returned from
>> CURLINFO_RESPONSE_CODE in all cases.
>
> I can only agree and I consider this a bug.

I had a look at this bug today and I could not reproduce it. I have
attached the test I run. I don't see the 100 response code that you
mentioned which likely means that I am not testing the same
conditions.

Olivier and Jorge, could you give us more info about your libcURL
version and some instructions to reproduce this on our side? Even
better do you have a reduced program that shows the bad behavior?

Thanks!
Julien