Re: Connecting using client certificates

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:48:12 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011, plot.lost wrote:

> The server does appear to be sending an empty list of CA's, which is causing
> libcurl (openssl?) to respond with no certificate instead of sending the
> certificate I have passed in. This would appear to be TLSv1.0 behaviour. Is
> there anything that can be done to use the TLSv1.1 behaviour of sending a
> client certificate even when the list of CAs is empty?

I would suggest you experient with the 'openssl' tool and its s_client command
to see what you need to do to have it connect fine. Then the next step would
be how to convince libcurl to do it the same way, and then we need to look
into OpenSSL docs and possibly communicate with some of their devs about it.