Re: Libcurl and oauth

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:32:18 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011, Prashant R wrote:

> What is the official word on Libcurl support for Oauth? Any plans to support
> in the near future?

The official word is: libcurl has no built-in oauth support.

There are several oauth capable libraries and tools existing out there, some
of which are powered by libcurl/curl for the actual HTTP communication.

There have been talks and requests in the past for native oauth support in
libcurl, and I've expressed my general sympathy for that idea, but so far
nobody provided patches to us for this feature.

Personally, I don't have it on my TODO list for any time soon.