Re: uploaded unaligned file size

From: Mark Lively <mongothegeek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 23:53:23 -0400

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 2:13 PM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Apr 2011, Mark Lively wrote:
>
>> The problem is with an unaligned file size.  The bytes sent are correct.
>> The file makes it successfully but I am getting an error about file sizes.
>> The really odd thing is the bytes uploaded is correct, the "out of" is
>> wrong.
>
> And you're _sure_ you tell libcurl the correct size before the transfer is
> started?

I using curl_easy_connect and not supplying a size. I run the same
program on the same file on different machines, connecting to the same
host and I am getting different results which is frustrating.

Something odd I noticed about the expected sizes. The first one is 60
then 121, 182 etc. incrementing by 61.

> Also, what libcurl version on what platform is this?

LivelyLT:~ lively$ curl --version
curl 7.19.7 (universal-apple-darwin10.0) libcurl/7.19.7 OpenSSL/0.9.8l
zlib/1.2.3
Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap http file https ftps
Features: GSS-Negotiate IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz

This is running on mac OS, 10.6, 10.4 and 10.7.