/etc/resolv.conf update

From: nishant kumar <nishantkumar05_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:05:11 -0700

Hello All,

As per Man page:
CURLOPT_DNS_CACHE_TIMEOUT

Pass a long, this sets the timeout in seconds. Name resolves will be
kept in memory for this number of seconds. Set to zero to completely
disable caching, or set to -1 to make the cached entries remain
forever. By default, libcurl caches this info for 60 seconds.

-->>>The name resolve functions of various libc implementations don't
re-read name server information unless explicitly told so (for
example, by calling res_init(3)). This may cause libcurl to keep using
the older server even if DHCP has updated the server info, and this
may look like a DNS cache issue to the casual libcurl-app user. <<<---

I am stuck into a situation where during some download my internet
connection changes which updates /etc/resolv.conf and i get error
CURLE_COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST. Question is how do i get away with this?
I cannot restart the application sadly. i have set timeout to be 0,
essentially disabling the dns cache.i am using multi interface.

Thanks
Nish