Re: CURL_DOES_CONVERSIONS reworked

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem_at_broadpark.no>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:33:58 +0200

"Daniel Stenberg" <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> So, is there anyone around who needs the conversion and can do some test
> builds and make sure things still work as they should?

I can't say I need it, but I compile regularly with CURL_DOES_CONVERSIONS.
So here are my patches that makes this possible. Attached. Sorry for the
Win/DOS-paths. I'm not sure what the proper Git command(s) would be to
create the correct diff.

non-ascii.c didn't compile at all because of some missing headers and a
stray 's'. I patched transfer.c to add prototype for 'Curl_convert_to_network()'.

--gv