Help libcurl fetch NTLM authentication messages

From: Alvaro Queipo de Llano Escribano <alvaroqll_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:23:24 +0200

Dear all,

I am developing an application that needs NTLM on every message. I am
trying to output to a file the messages sent and received in the
authentication but I am not able to do it. My strategy is to activate
de verbose option and then capture the stderr stream, but i am not
receiving anything. I have tried to use File *out_msgs =
fopen("C:/out.txt", "w"); my_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_STDERR, out_msgs);
to idicate the output stream but i had acces violation problems. Any
guess of how to do it? I have attatched a part of the code where I am
testing this, the file where i am outputting the information appears
empty. Apologize for my english.
Thank you very much.

void get(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[])
{
  CURL *curl;
  CURLcode res;
  struct stat file_info;

  struct MemoryStruct chunk;
  chunk.memory = (char*)malloc(1);  /* will be grown as needed by the
realloc above */
  chunk.size = mem;
  char *file;
  char *url;
  int sockfd = -1;
  File * out_msgs = freopen("C:/out.txt", "w", stderr);

  if(argc < 2)
    return 1;

  url = (char*)argv[1];

  curl_global_init(CURL_GLOBAL_ALL);

  curl = curl_easy_init();
  if(curl) {
    struct curl_slist *headers=NULL;

    curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_URL, url);

    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH, CURLAUTH_NTLM);
    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, 1);

    /* set user name and password for the authentication */
    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_USERPWD, "user:pass");

    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, "libcurl-agent/1.0");

    res = curl_easy_perform(curl);

    fclose(out_msgs);

    /* always cleanup */
    curl_easy_cleanup(curl);