Re: Patches for a couple of spelling errors

From: Julien Chaffraix <julien.chaffraix_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:04:15 -0700

Hi Fabian,

> The attached patches fix a couple of spelling errors found with codespell.

Thanks for your patches, patches 1- 5 have been pushed to our repo.

> The changes in the last two patches are debatable,
> but I'm submitting them for review anyway.

I don't think the 'wanna' -> 'want to' change could be a problem.

However seek has a special meaning in programs and even if it is an
English misspelling, it makes the comment more understandable to
programmers. I will defer to others if they have stronger feelings on
this change.

Thanks,
Julien