Re: libcURL application failed to initialize properly

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:08:55 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011, mammar wrote:

> and, If i deploy the release dll the get following error
>
> The application has failed to start because libsasl.dll was not found.

This is an effect of you getting a binary DLL which doesn't seem to come with
sufficient documentation of what it requires.

I would rather recommend that you instead get the latest libcurl source code
package and build your own DLL from source. Then you'll have perfect knowledge
and track of what it needs and uses.