Help

From: brijesh singh <geek.vns_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:30:19 +0530

Hi,
we are making a solution where we to fetch some data from web, to do that we
make use of curl library. recently we got some ardent dependency of the
operating system which does not have curl library higher than 7.18.2.
As sometime websites will be using username/password HTTP based
authentication, I are not sure if its feasible to get something like that
using 7.18.2 ( as Username and pasword fields were introduced in 7.19.1), so
that Username and password can be sent to authenticate users?

Thanks and Regards
-Brijesh