problems using negotiate with sspi in 7.21.6

From: Ibraheem <ibraheempindi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 00:30:47 -0700 (PDT)

I have a couple of questions regarding http negotiate auth using sspi libs. (using 7.21.6 of libcurl) 1) In my test environment, it was crashing in http_negotiate_sspi.c due to the  fact that after the first Curl_output_negotiate , a call to cleanup clears the  neg_ctx->output_token but not the length of it, which causes problems in the  next Curl_input_negotiate. So clearing the length of the token in cleanup  solves it. 2) In every client-server request, it re-authenticates, is it by design? 3) If Negotiate fails using kerberos, then it should fallback to ntlm, which is  not working at all here....so it it a known bug or am i doing something wrong?  (Internet explorer works...) Thanks and waiting for your kind response. -regards Ibraheem