autobuilds with c-ares + track memory fail

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 03:49:13 +0200

Hi Daniel,
since a while (I guess its since you did the refactory of the threaded
resolver stuff) the autobuilds with 'track memory' enabled fail now to
link; it seems that 'track memory' causes somehow that c-ares symbols
are imported like for shared libs while we still link against static .a ...

sorry - I wanted to dig self into it, but currently are too much other
things in the way, so I thought I post here to avoid that it goes under
radar ...

Gün.

(BTW. seems that some recent commits to c-ares give other additional
failures ...)