What is the Best way to compile libCURL with OpenSSL & ZLIB

From: Ambuj Jain <ambuj.jain_at_netenrich.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 00:58:08 -0700

http://www.ski-epic.com/2007_libcurl_openssl_zlib_ssh2/index.html

Please refer the above link to get the different combinations of ways of compiling the libcurl with openssl and zlib libraries in various combinations. Please suggest me what is the best way for compiling these libraries.

What are the differences in the below combinations.

1. If we compile OpenSSL without ZLIB, but libCURL with ZLIB

2. If we compile OpenSSL with ZLIB and also compile libCURL with ZLIB

3. If we compile OpenSSL with ZLIB, but libCURL without ZLIB

Regards,
Ambuj Jain

Confidentiality And Disclaimer Notice
Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. The
information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain
proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. &hellip;&hellip;www.netenrich.com