Re: curl_multi_perform - how to know if data is entirely sent.

From: swathi upadhyaya <swathih9_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 12:28:49 +0530

yes it works thank you. But will DEBUGFUNCTION slow down the performance of
the application?
Also i tried using

curl_easy_getinfo(curl, CURLINFO_SIZE_UPLOAD, &sentbytes);

inside while loop and then compare the value with actual bytes to be sent .
This also seems to work.

Which one would be better approach

Thanks