RE: Unable to use libcurl to a site requiring client authentication

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 21:58:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 26 May 2011, Jayaprakasam, Kannan wrote:

> Can someone please reply?

This is a mailing list where we try to help out. We're all volunteers and we
all have jobs and busy lifes that need attention. Answering random people's
cry for help within just a few short hours is not always our top priority. If
you want really speedy support, I suggest you pay someone.

You also violated some of our netiquette guidelines while doing so and that's
disrespectul and certainly doesn't make me act faster.

> Is this a bug in curl?

Possibly.

> I'm using libcurl version 7.15.

I assume you mean 7.15.X something where X has a meaning to us as well. But
nonetheless, your libcurl version is VERY old so you should probably first
upgrade to a modern version and see if the problem remains or not.

It will also make a difference to us on what operating system you run this on
and what SSL library and version your libcurl is using when you get the
problem.