checking folder

From: Essa Mohammad <essain2009_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 16:20:23 -0400

Thanks for the reply.

Drive mapping may not be necessary if following is possible using libCurl.

I have three folder structures on NT/QNX machines where files sit that I want to download to Windows 7 machine. Two folder structures are for windows NT machines and one is for QNX machine. That's the reason I do dive mapping and then start downloading the files from the drive which maps successfully. Since drive mapping is not possible using libCurl. Another way of downloading file is to determine whether certain folder structrure exists or not. Is there a method in libCurl that tells whether a particualr folder exists or not. If the response is True, I'll then do SFTP to download files.

Thank you