Re: [WCRU][LIB] Verifying FTP server certificate using a CA certificate chain

From: Gran Ville Van Lintao <granvillelintao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 15:21:36 +0800

Hello,

To give more detail this is the log in curl:

* successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: none
  CApath: /certs
* SSL re-using session ID
* SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:
error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify
failed
* Closing connection #0
* Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates

Thanks,
Gran