Re: pycURL for python 3.1

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 23:33:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 1 Jun 2011, Paolo Piacentini wrote:

> I'm intentionally posting here instead of curl-and-python mailing list.

Please be aware that project cURL makes libcurl the library (and curl the
command line tool). All the bindings for various languages and environments
are written and maintained by others. (Even if several members of our project
of course are part of and participate in some binding developments.)

For example pycURL the python binding.

> After half a day trying and retrying, it now seems to me that pycURL is NOT
> available yet for python 3.1.
>
> Right?

That's seems like a suitable subject to the pycURL team, possibly on the
curl-and-python mailing list. That's the list used by the team making pycURL.
I'm also convinced that they will appreciate your help and contribution!

We're actually not doing anything with python in this project!