AW: AW: Question about SFTP

From: Chenevard Alfredo <alfredo.chenevard_at_axa-tech.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:34:36 +0200

Hi Daniel

A last one question
With SFTP I can use the -k option (this assume that the connection are insecure....)
I don't understand what this will be mean.
It's a insecure data connection, or the user/password will be unencrypt...?

Thanks and regards
Alfredo

Alfredo Chenevard
AXA Technology Services Switzerland AG
Integration Platform
CH-8400 Winterthur, Paulstr. 12, Poststelle PL1.119
Tel:  +41 52 261 39 60
eMail: mailto:alfredo.chenevard_at_axa-tech.com

Please consider the environment before printing this message