Re: In HTTP PUT: After 100 continue, curl library is not calling the read callback.

From: venkataragavan vijayakumar <venkataragavan.v_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:13:06 +0530

Thanks Dan for the response...

May be there is no handler for PUT request in the server.

If there is no handlers then the read callback will not be called right?

Following is the result came:

After executing curl_easy_perform it is hanging for some time
and then the 400 bad request is coming. and the error response came from
this curl_easy_perform API.

> PUT /docs/test/ HTTP/1.1
Host: 10.232.53.60
Pragma: no-cache