Bug 3349227

From: Rob Ward <rob_at_rob-ward.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 22:25:48 +0100

Hi All,

I've recently started learning the internals of how Curl works and in doing
so decided to have a go at fixing a bug(3349227) where curl does not
understand the secure= attribute in cookies. I have attached a set of
proposed patches that include the fix and an update to test 31 that verifies
the fix. This implementation is based on my limited understanding of how the
cookies code(and the internals of curl) works so I would suggest it be
checked in case I have missed a simpler solution.

Regards,

Rob Ward