Re: Bug 3349227

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 00:09:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011, Rob Ward wrote:

> I would be grateful if they could be reviewed for errors or possible
> omissions.

Thanks for your work. My comments:

o I think you're overdoing it with the Curl_strstrip() function, it two ways:

   1. It is only used in one place (in cookie.c) so it should rather be a
      static function in there. Only when we get another user from a
      different file we make functions non-static.

   2. I don't think you should strip off anything but the exact characters from
      the string so that we don't mistakingly match other weird strings.
     'secure=' is what we know is supposed to be handled as 'secure', while
     'secure=[low byte number]' is not.

o Your Curl_strstrip() function doesn't follow our indentation style

o Your handle_single_attribute() prototype puts the '*' symbols glued to the
   type instead of the name, contrary to what we use to do in our code style.