Converting shell level curl to libcurl (linux)

From: <Jeremy.Levine_at_interactivedata.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 09:45:01 -0400

I have a working curl scripts I would like to convert to lib curl
bellow is an example of one

 curl \
 -k -d@/home/test/curl/login.req.xml\

-H"SOAPAction:/Serv/9999/Interface/Service9999.serviceagent/portTypeEndpoint/LogInOp"
 \

https://10.111.11.20:443/Serv/9999/Interface/Service9999.serviceagent/portTypeEndpoint

The file login.req.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<UserReq Password="fi1" RawData="10.232.123.6" UserReqID="991"
UserReqTyp="1" Username="f101"
xmlns="http://www.fixprotocol.org/FIXML-5-0"/>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

The examples are close but I can't seem to figure out the "-H" and "-o"
handling. I can covert the -o from a file to a buffer if needed.

Jeremy Levine P: (914)-313-4488
Email: Jeremy.Levine_at_interactivedata.com

This message (including any files transmitted with it) may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, is the property of Interactive Data Corporation and/or its subsidiaries, and is directed only to the addressee(s). If you are not the designated recipient or have reason to believe you received this message in error, please delete this message from your system and notify the sender immediately. An unintended recipient's disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this message or any attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful.