Re: Added BSD-style lwIP TCP/IP stack support

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem_at_broadpark.no>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 17:43:01 +0200

"Yang Tse" <yangsita_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I have no clue. Around here I only have VC6 and msvc makefile/projects
> provided with lwIP 1.4.0 only support newer msvc compilers. :-(

I found the LwIP netif files in an extra distro; installed under
'src/contrib/ports/win32'. I managed to build it and link to curl okay,
but it crashes inside 'lwip!sys_arch_protect'. No idea why I'm investigating
further.

PS. I made a lwIP build-system (GNU make) for MSVC (any 'cl' version) and MingW.
Maybe you could test with that? It's here:
  http://home.broadpark.no/~gvanem/misc/lwip-windows.zip

--gv