Re:Re:Re:Re: git clone over https failure while using socks proxy.

From: jelly <sinojelly_at_163.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 01:41:07 +0800 (CST)

>Can you set a break-point in lib/url.c:detect_proxy() and see that it finds
>the https proxy environment variable there?
How to debug it?There is a long time from the last time that i used gdb. It seems break point did not take any effect.Should I run ./configure again, and with some other params? or any other things i must know? such as modify makefile? add -g option? thanks.jelly_at_jelly-PC2 ~/curl-new/curl-git
$ gdb --args ./src/curl.exe https://code.google.com/p/wiztodo
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.3.50.20110727-cvs (cygwin-special)
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-cygwin".
Reading symbols from /home/jelly/curl-new/curl-git/src/curl.exe...(no debugging
symbols found)...done.
(gdb) b detect_proxy
No symbol table is loaded. Use the "file" command.
Make breakpoint pending on future shared library load? (y or [n]) y

Breakpoint 1 (detect_proxy) pending.
(gdb) r
Starting program: /home/jelly/curl-new/curl-git/src/curl.exe https://code.google
.com/p/wiztodo
[New Thread 7436.0x20e4]
warning: cYgFFFFFFFF 6117EC60
[New Thread 7436.0x18b8]
warning: cYgstd 22cce5 d 3
[New Thread 7436.0x2678]
curl: (35) Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to code.google.com:443
[Inferior 1 (process 7436) exited with code 043]
(gdb)