RE: [PATCH] Added AUTH NTLM for SMTP
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 20:53:21 +0100
On Wed, 10 Aug 2011, Steve Holme wrote:
> I'll have a go at this this evening - as this should be do-able by
> introducing a new variable but I must admit I wasn't too sure
> what your preference would be here.
Please find attached another patch file which contains the following
* Tidied up more inconsistent spacing.
* Move the position of NTLMSSP_SIGNATURE, HOSTNAME_MAX, SHORTPAIR and
LONGQUARTET definitions in ready for move to curl_ntlm.c.
* Used separate variables for Windows SSPI and native code to ease moving of
code to curl_ntlm.c.
* Fixed typographical errors where SPPI should be SSPI.
* Fixed compilation warnings on 64-bit builds when calling Windows SSPI
As such, can you discard my last patch with the curl_ntlm move in? I will
patch this up after this patch is pushed ;-)
Received on 2011-08-10